Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Irish Bank Hell!!!

Options
  • 05-01-2012 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Hi
    Misplaced by bank card today it's somewhere in this house just havent figured out where!! But i am with national irish bank live in co. Donegal but all their branches no longer deal with cash nemore :( It says on their website that in 2011 they would introduce cash withdrawl into AnPost but can find no further info just wondering does anyone know if this has happened?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭skippy2

As far as i know it has
    I have lodged cash and cheques with them via the post office
    Do you not have an atm card you could use

• Registered Users Posts: 41 kdoher

I cant find my atm card thats the problem!!! I need to withdraw

• Registered Users Posts: 786 ✭✭✭aw

They have an emergency cash solution in place for this type case.

You will need to go to your nearest branch tomorrow, which is Letterkenny, in Donegal, it seems:

Donegal Branch

They will basically give you a cheque from your account to cash in Letterkenny Post Office then.

Bring photo id with you.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,687 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

This happened my OH last year before the solution was in place :D

Advertisement