Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone My Way Plus

Options
  • 05-01-2012 5:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi,

I'm thinking of switching to bill pay, specifically My way plus for about 30-35 euro a month.
    I'm wondering if anyone has it and is it easy to change the price for i.e texts and calls each month? or has anyone had any problems

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Your not changing the plans. Its just the add ons :)

Their easy to change. Just ring them up and it will be done quickly and take effect from the next billing day

• Registered Users Posts: 1,578 ✭✭✭Testament1

Your not changing the plans. Its just the add ons :)

Their easy to change. Just ring them up and it will be done quickly and take effect from the next billing day

You can change them online too on your My Vodafone account. Or at least that's what they told my father when he was in recently signing up!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26 The Mirage

I think that the My Way plans are shockingly poor value in the price range you mentioned. he PCA150 plan costs EUR45 per month and gives you 150 mins, 150 texts plus free VF-VF

The MY Way plan at EUR45 only gives you a 100 minutes and a 100 texts - go check it out!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,537 ✭✭✭JTMan

shelly818 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm thinking of switching to bill pay, specifically My way plus for about 30-35 euro a month.
    I'm wondering if anyone has it and is it easy to change the price for i.e texts and calls each month? or has anyone had any problems

It is a very poor value package. Have you considered options on other networks? Pre pay?

Vodafone might have expensive packages but they make it up with good service. To some people that extra 10 for the good service is good value :)

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 26 The Mirage

I don't know whats so good about their service - its nothing special personally. I have been with them for 12 years and one of the months I needed extra minutes - there was no flexibility on offer - I was told I'd have to wait till the end of my billing cycle. A company with good customer service would have accommodated my request.

A company with good customer service would not have deleted a negative comment left on their Facebook page.

A company with customer service would have realised that their plans are not the best value and do something about it.

In today's times, VF is not good value and in my opinion, customer service doesn't make up the extra yo-yos I'd end up paying them for a service that is frankly the worst value in Ireland.

Lol maybe because youve been with them for 12 whooping years you cant see how bad the rest of the house is :)

Its certainly not horrible. But it could be worse.

Atleast you probably dont have to be screaming on the phone "can you hear me"?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Togglies

I cetainly agree that the service could be worse, I switched from Vodafone to Three on friday 13th (ironic) and have had a total NIGHTMARE with them. I didnt have coverage for my iPhone in my home address or my boyfriends address. Ive made sooooooooooooo many calls to the customer "care" dept and have emailed them dozens of times to try and cancel my contract (even though under Irish law i am entitled to a 14 day money back guarantee). I eventually was able to return the phone today. I switched because they were cheaper but the service was a disaster. Just be sure you know the coverage is good in your area before you sign any contract. Im back with vodafone now and want to see the best plan that I can get from them.

Advertisement