Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to Buy a Snooker Table

Options
  • 05-01-2012 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi All,

I was just wondering if someone could give me some advice about buying a snooker table. I am looking for an 8x4 sized table and would need them to deliver and set it up and level it etc. The only two companies that I can see that sell to the Irish market (Republic) is EJ O Reilly and Lyric.
    Has anyone had any experience purchasing from either of these or has anyone else got any recommendations?

Thanks

Colly8

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭melon_collie

Where abouts in Ireland are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Colly8

I'm based in Ratoth in Meath.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭melon_collie

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Moorofish

Hey,

This guy advertises in the Buy and Sell. Ger Dunphy Entertainment - 01 4904909. He has advertised snooker and pool tables with them for years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 hustleone

Only one company for me. Thats E J Riley. Got a great deal when I bought my 8 x4.Got all the equipment and lights. Great service. Good lads in there to deal with.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭locomo

For an 8ft by 4ft table, anyone got any ideas on the minimum size room which can accomodate it comfortably. Would a 14ft by 11 ft room be a bit tight?

Advertisement