Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

<Snip> veneers E350

Options
  • 05-01-2012 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

They say you get what you pay for, it appears this company are offering Veneers for E350, which seems a bit too good to be true from a price point of view. It's part of a deal on one of the deals sites. Can anyone shed some light as to whether this might in fact be good value, or likely to end up with poor results?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Sorry no names allowed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Sligo Pilgrim

I would love to know that particular dentist's record on Crowns as I need one and €350 is a great deal. Also interested as to whether there is a differtence between porcelaine and gold crowns - these people seem to do porcelaine ones

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

Danny2580 wrote: »
    They say you get what you pay for, it appears this company are offering Veneers for E350, which seems a bit too good to be true from a price point of view. It's part of a deal on one of the deals sites. Can anyone shed some light as to whether this might in fact be good value, or likely to end up with poor results?

Thanks.

I think you know the answer to this one yourself....
    Cheap car;
    187300.jpg

Expensive car;
    187301.jpg

Both are cars with 4 wheels, four doors, an engine and a steering wheel but one looks better, works better and lasts longer than the other and therefore more expensive. Sure the other is cheap but do you want it...??

Sorry to all Lada drivers for dragging you into Dental Issues.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭georgieporgy

are white cars better than black cars?

off topic I suppose. there hasn't been an amalgam thread for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,240 ✭✭✭Oral Surgeon

are white cars better than black cars?
    No look at the photo- black cars are better....
    there hasn't been an amalgam thread for a while.
    Please Nooooooooo

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,538 ✭✭✭btkm8unsl0w5r4

I would be cautious of these deals, will you get a veneer whether you are suitable or not. Will treatment be upsold or unnecessary treatment prescribed to make up for the loss on the deal. Who is the dentist (don't mind the name of the practice, its who does to job that matters), have they been there long, will the same dentist be there if you have problems in 1,2,3,5. Is the laboratory work of high quality and properly certified.

As with everything you will get what you pay for, dentists prices vary however there are some limits under which I become very uncomfortable. Buyer beware.

Advertisement