Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

High End Phone - Recommendation Needed

Options
  • 05-01-2012 12:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,665 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for a high-end smartphone for my dad. I'd prefer it to be Android or an iPhone but am open to other suggestions.

The thing is, I need the battery life to exceed that of my Samsung Galaxy S2.

The preference would be to go on Tesco's 18 month, €55 plan which means I can get ANY of their current range for free.

What do you guys recommend?

I'm willing to wait 4-6 weeks if there are any other phones scheduled to be added to their range (any sign of them getting the iPhone?). I'm also willing to consider any other network except for Three as coverage with them is poor in my area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

There's no real infographic how long the battery life lasts you. I can barely get two days from my sensation. My gfs desire lasts barely a day. Mums xperia play goes two days and my gfs lol brothers galaxy mini lasts 3 days atleast.

So its really user dependant.

If you want to get the best battery life your best option is either windows phone 7 or iPhone

Advertisement