Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photos

Options
  • 05-01-2012 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

We got photos taken by a photographer recently and the way he is doing it is he is puttig them on his website but is giving us a password to look at them. The password as it turns out is quite straight forward. I am wondering if somebody guessed the password and viewed the photos would either the photographer or us know.....or is it that all wedding photos that are put up online can be viewed by whoever knows the password and nobody would be any the wiser

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Most places where I have seen this done allows you to lock & limit visability to who you send an invitition and password to.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,811 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

They "should" have a log of when people use your user/password.
    But the issues is that there is probably nobody looking at this log and the company probably don't care either.

Did you buy the rights to the photos, if so ask for a copy on DVD/USB and then ask for them to be removed from the webpage.
    Moggaman wrote: »
    We got photos taken by a photographer recently and the way he is doing it is he is puttig them on his website but is giving us a password to look at them. The password as it turns out is quite straight forward. I am wondering if somebody guessed the password and viewed the photos would either the photographer or us know.....or is it that all wedding photos that are put up online can be viewed by whoever knows the password and nobody would be any the wiser

Advertisement