Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

reward offered

Options
  • 05-01-2012 12:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi Guys
    Apologies if this is the wrong forum (I am new to this forum but I am desperate!!)Yesterday evening my husband's work jeep was stolen in Gulllivers retail park in Santry/Ballymun area. Besides the jeep and his electrical tools I had some sentimental (irreplaceable and of no monetary value) items that were in the jeep. If anyone could help I would be eternally grateful. The jeep is a mitsubishi L200 Crew cab. Reg 08 KE5784.With Power Plus Electrical stickers and a work mobile number all over it. If anyone has any information or see's the jeep could you please contact me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73,388 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

What colour is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JCr

It's black with yellow stickers on the sides ,front and back.It also has a roofrack that HAD a ladder on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

In Swords tomorrow so will keep an eye out. Trawl local north Dublin estates.... Could well be laying low in one.

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭xaoifsx

i live ballymun santry. i will keep a look out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭Neilw

Is there no immobiliser on these?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,118 ✭✭✭✭Jimmy Bottlehead

I live closeby, I'll keep a lookout.

Was it parked there over night? Alarmed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 JCr

It was parked during the day beside the office block of Gullivers retail park. while my hubby was doing some work. I am absolutely heartbroken about the loss of my sentimental items , while hubby is upset about loss of his jeep and tools essentially his livelyhood.
    I really appreciate and thank everyone who is looking out for us and as I said I am more than happy to pay to get my items back that will have no value to anyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭pippip

There are security cameras all over that Northwood estate, all the exits.

Call the Northwood Security on 01 8625884 and ask them to check which exit it used as a better guide to which direction it headed.

Also NCPS cover all the apartment complexes in the estate which use a register your car in visitor spots, they may be able to tell you if someone registered it, very unlikely but worth a shot.

best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭tyview

Hi jcr,

I'm dublin 15 and will keep an eye out too but it might be worth while putting up a pic of the logo cos its pretty distintive and might be more memorable for some (I googled it so its in the memory bank ;) ) Really hope your things turn up!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,891 ✭✭✭Kersh

Im around the Swords and Balbriggan area, ill keep look out and trawl a few estates when Im out and about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Sorry to hear of your loss, but on a separate note they might want to look into vehicle tracking for company vehicles. specifically due to high value of vehicle and also tools and equipment.

Thefts such as this are becoming very much more prevalent. But i also know of many vehicles recovered within days of being taken.

Advertisement