Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rekorderlig Strawberry & Lime Cider

Options
  • 04-01-2012 11:36pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anybody seen this beauty in any shops in or around Waterford? Tried Tesco & Super Valu plus World Wines. Also tried Carry Out (not in Waterford, but I assume they all stock the same in each store).

365443_0_9999_med_v1_m56577569839784071.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,703 ✭✭✭ec18

carry outs vary from store to store......one on the quay is probably your best bet.....they used to do that out in world wide wines...did you ask about it?

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭daaave

is there much difference between that and the kopperberg equivelent?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

daaave wrote: »
    is there much difference between that and the kopperberg equivelent?

I found so anyway, couldn't drink the Kopperberg. World Wines there on the Dunmore Road gave Redds as an alternative - its not as good but still nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 264 ✭✭Faq

Try Reddys off licence Ballybricken its listed on there website here

Also if anyone knows where I can buy Super bock Portuguese beer that would make my day.

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭honeybadger

im sure if ya ask decky up in barrack street carry out he could source it for you and same with yuri out in carry out kilcohan,,the lads are always stocking new treats every few weeks,,the lime adds a nice kick to the flavour,,have been trying out the sombrearo beer the last few weeks ,,some kick off em :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭daaave

im sure if ya ask decky up in barrack street carry out he could source it for you and same with yuri out in carry out kilcohan,,the lads are always stocking new treats every few weeks,,the lime adds a nice kick to the flavour,,have been trying out the sombrearo beer the last few weeks ,,some kick off em :D

decky also owns the carry out in tramore which would be handier-really sound guy and would try his best to source whatevers in demand.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,167 ✭✭✭hardybuck

This stuff is really tasty. They do other flavours as well which are great.

A bit pricey, but it is a premium cider. I used to particularly like having just a couple of these on a Friday evening after a long week in work. They're a little bit sharper than Kopperberg - nowhere near as sicky sweet. Have a little bit of fizz in them as well which is really refreshing.

I was based in the UK at the time and haven't seen them in Irish shops, but I have been able to get them in a pub in Dublin so they may be available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭Gadgie

The Rekorderlig Ireland Facebook page said it was to be stocked in Dunnes Stores nationwide from November last year, but I haven't seen it in Waterford.

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=230525883676622&id=130613943667817

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Found it in dunnes just there!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I'm not a drinker, but I've not seen anyone comment on a beverage like this before.

I may have to take a trip to dunnes tomorrow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement