Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

GoSafe camera zones on satnav

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,668 ✭✭✭eringobragh

Nice work...expect to get flamed...only problem with this is the falses give a false illusion...

bit like running a radar detector and when you pass every feckin supermarket, petrol station, etc it picks up K band RADAR...after a while you think the van is actually a door opener, until you realise you are on top of the van...I know first hand, believe me! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,921 ✭✭✭Gophur

Nice work...expect to get flamed...only problem with this is the falses give a false illusion...

bit like running a radar detector and when you pass every feckin supermarket, petrol station, etc it picks up K band RADAR...after a while you think the van is actually a door opener, until you realise you are on top of the van...I know first hand, believe me! :cool:

Why would he get flamed? All the locations are already signposted!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Gophur wrote: »
    Why would he get flamed? All the locations are already signposted!

Even so some on here would see this as accessory to murder! :rolleyes: :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,822 ✭✭✭✭EPM

All your short is obnoxious parking spots and you'd be on trial for war crimes!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,884 ✭✭✭pa990

I converted the file to work on a garmin, but out causes the poi loader to crash every time, I'll try to get it to work over the next few days .

If it works with a garmin I'll post it here, if the op has no objection

• Advertisement
Advertisement