Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is there such thing as...

Options
  • 04-01-2012 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

A single blood test or scan you can have to diagnose cancer anywhere it may be in your body? I know we all have mad days where we think there may seriously be something wrong with us, but I genuinely believe there is something going on with me. I've been on alot of medications recently ((4 months approx.) for various infections and other symptoms, ahve been using very strng anti-biotics and a few other things wrong also. As well as just a general crappy feeling of health allover, tiredness, fatigue, etc. So just wondering, to stop myself going mad, is there 1 thing I can do to find out? Thanks, Amy,

ps - I know this sounds off the wall before you all tell me maybe Im depreseed or something!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

no. go to your gp OP and explain that lot to him

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

you should discuss your concerns with your doctor and ask them what tests-if any- are indicated.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement