Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No dole payment in post office.

Options
  • 04-01-2012 5:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

Hi.

I just went to the post office to collect a dole payment and was told there was no payment there and no indication that there was one due to be paid (the post office girl said that the info of next payment is usually on screen). I haven't received any correspondence from the social welfare office.

Has this happened to anyone else this week? I've been on the dole since September and don't know if this is normal for January.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭eastbono

Hi.

I just went to the post office to collect a dole payment and was told there was no payment there and no indication that there was one due to be paid (the post office girl said that the info of next payment is usually on screen). I haven't received any correspondence from the social welfare office.

Has this happened to anyone else this week? I've been on the dole since September and don't know if this is normal for January.

You should go to your local sw office and find out why there isnt any payment. There could be many reasons and its impossible to say why your payment wasnt there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 lily24

Hi,

The same thing happened me. I have no idea why it happened as I havent missed my sign on day. Im just wondering why did this happen to you?

• Registered Users Posts: 33 miss.aok

i am doing a jobridge internship and i get paid into the bank but i didnt this week-my bf said its something to do with ulster bank even though im aib?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 6,854 Mod ✭✭✭✭mp22

miss.aok wrote: »
    i am doing a jobridge internship and i get paid into the bank but i didnt this week-my bf said its something to do with ulster bank even though im aib?

Try here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=544

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement