Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Selling a Passat. Whats it worth?

Options
  • 04-01-2012 5:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi all,

Need to sell on my passat. I've place the ad up on donedeal. What would be a realistic price for it?

As stated, it has a good bit of work done to get it sold. Also had work done on the cv boots (?) on the front and the wishbone on the rear to pass the NCT.

I was hoping for around the €2K mark?

Thanks in advance
    Mike

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

Stick it in for €2k and be prepared for some insulting offers, but be prepared to take a €200 drop to move it on.
    You can get a 1.8T with less mileage for €1800 asking so be prepared for some shocking offers.
    Your car will suit someone who will want the cherp(er) tax.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,366 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Try to get a price up on it quickly, people normally look at an ad once, they won't come back to it if there's no price. I think starting at €2k would be fair enough.

Advertisement