Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Wedding Car

Options
  • 04-01-2012 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

My cousin is getting married in July and has asked me to sort his wedding car.

He has no preference really, but was thinking along the lines of an S320 or a 7 series.

Anybody know anywhere or anyone that rents just the car.

I want to drive it.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

I'd say any rental company will do them (luxury cars) but most I just looked at on-line wanted drivers to have had a license for 10 years.

I just looked at Hertz - €520 for a Jaguar XF for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

Contact your local Merc dealership and ask them to rent you one for the day, You never know they just might :) A 7 series might be a bit harder to get hold of though as theyre not as common as the s320.

This is gonna hopefully be my wedding car. Just bringing me to the church though :)

1029_tn3.jpg

A bit mad but hey ive rallied 306's for a while now and this is my dream rallycar. Plus I know somebody who has one so why not :)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,281 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

A dealer could well be tempted if they have a car sitting there and if you have your own insurance.
    Only problem is its hard to plan that longterm as cars will be moving on.

Advertisement