Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When you find Jesus - He Finds you too

Options
  • 04-01-2012 3:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi Folks - We are new to the Boards Forum - and just wanted to touch base - we are Abundant Life family Church, based in Bluebell, Dublin where everyone is welcome to come along and share our Christian Service We celebrate every Sunday morning from 11am-1pm and do so with one of the best musical choir groups in the country - and encourage everyone to join us in an easy going envirnoment and share a tea and a chat afterwards.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Welcome to the forums. theirs an introductions thread if you need it.
    Are you sure it's a good idea to sign up as a group, Will you continue to post as 'we' gona be hard to interact when we don't know 'who 'we' is at any one time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Abundant Family Church

Cheers Tommy,

Your right of course - my name is Pastor Paddy Keegan but you can call me Paddy :) I turn 70 in 3 weeks and have been an active Pastor now for more than 10 years, Originally from Inchicore in Dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Ok Paddy, I'll stick with Abundant Family Church for board ref but you know what I mean.
    Some nice people on this board, you'll like it.
    I said 'some', I can be contrary me self ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Welcome to Boards, Paddy. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭strobe

Hmmm this could be an interesting test for the application of the boards.ie T&C's

re:
    Gordon wrote:
    Hello, it seems that you signed up specifically for promotional reasons. The signup terms and conditions that you agreed to before registering state that we do not allow this. You received these T&Cs when you checked the 'I agree' box before registering, and should have received an email stating our position on posted content.

In particular, the section on spam and business promotion is covered by this quote:
    Please do not join these forums just to promote yourself, your website, your company or your fabulous products and services, this will simply annoy and alienate the users and will most likely result in your posts being removed and possibly your user account.

Post reported.

Nah, just kidding, I'm really not that much of a dick. :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭fedor.2.

strobe wrote: »
    Hmmm this could be an interesting test for the application of the boards.ie T&C's

re:

Post reported.

Nah, just kidding, I'm really not that much of a dick. :p

I am. Post reported.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,113 ✭✭✭homer911

perhaps there should be an extra line in there "...for commercial gain..."

Advertisement