Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV Repair Dublin

Options
  • 04-01-2012 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

I bought a philips tv during the summer and it has decided to stop working on me, will go into stand by but wont turn on, think may be something with the transistors.

Any way i bought it in the uk so cant get it over there to the retailer, looking for a tv repair place in dublin.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,357 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Under the EU Single Market rules the local Philips operation should honour the warranty as long as you bought it in the EU which you clearly did. Check the documentation that came with the TV, look for an Irish phone number and call them, have the exact model and serial number of the TV at the ready and details of when and where you bought it.

Advertisement