Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M&P maternity and nursing bras 3 for €15

Options
  • 04-01-2012 10:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Just wanted to share this with the mammies to be.

On the mamasandpapas website there is a sale on lingerie.

http://www.mamasandpapas.com/range/3-for-euro15-lingerie/6278/

Bear with me a minute when you click on the link above there are only 11 options in the sale BUT when you click on one of the items a more detailed page opens and if you scroll down to the end of page there is a section called offers.

Here you have an option to scroll using the arrows and select the 3 items you want to buy for €15. Just select your sizes and purchase.

Delivery is normally €3.50 but you will have free postage as the original price gives you free shipping.

Once you sign up as a customer and your order goes through a pop up appears asking you to sign up to their newsletter and you will get a €5 gift voucher. It took 2 days for me to get this voucher.

When I got the voucher I went back and order another 3 bras including nursing one and used the voucher so I'll be got them for €10 delivered.

Fingers crossed that they will fit or else I'll be selling them !!!!

Hope the message makes sense. happy shopping

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Nice one, that's a pretty amazing offer.
    I've just saved €106!! I really needed some nursing bras, I have 3 but it's not really enough when leakages or baby dribbling when feeding comes into play! :rolleyes: Plus the ones I have are manky cheapy ones, these ones are prettiful :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Just order 3, delighted. Was looking in Mothercare sale and couldn't afford 1. Really delighted, thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭fitzcoff

Glad to be of help to some people, it was too good a bargain not to share:D

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭staticdoor71

just saved 106 on three bras.. thats NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 BlueDress

What an amazing deal. I am a 34D and despite my bras feeling a little tighter I ust measured and I am still this. Is there any way I can predict what size i may go to later in pregnancy to buy them now? This is just too good a deal to over look. I dread having to get poxy, plain boulder holder bras. I want something that looks attractive and some of these are lovely.

Edited to add - makes no difference as the sizes left are really limited - boo.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

BlueDress wrote: »
    What an amazing deal. I am a 34D and despite my bras feeling a little tighter I ust measured and I am still this. Is there any way I can predict what size i may go to later in pregnancy to buy them now? This is just too good a deal to over look. I dread having to get poxy, plain boulder holder bras. I want something that looks attractive and some of these are lovely.

Edited to add - makes no difference as the sizes left are really limited - boo.

There's still a couple of nice ones for the same deal available in the shop in dundrum!
    I was a 34d to start - 34 weeks pregnant and now 38dd!!!! I haven't even put on alot of wait or anything, literally just rib spread!!

I was 36b before pregnant, now 38dd at 9 months, so i ordered 40dd, i have bra extenders & you always have the 3 dif clasps on the bra to fit.

I bought two maternity bras in the deal meaning to buy nursing bras.
    I was in Dundrum today though and the girl in the shop said that I can exchange them there for other nursing bras, as long as I bring the receipt to show that I bought three.
    Bought another 3 while I was there!
    I was a 34/36 c/d (depending on the fit of the bra!) pre pregnancy, and I'm now a 36/38 F!
    It's an amazing deal... can't believe I've saved over €200!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

liliq - was there much of a range in the shop? There weren't many sizes left in the nursing bras when I looked online yesterday. All of my nursing bras are from penneys - they're grand but they're all black or white, I'd love to wear a different colour for a change.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭dublinlady

Oral Slang wrote: »
    liliq - was there much of a range in the shop? There weren't many sizes left in the nursing bras when I looked online yesterday. All of my nursing bras are from penneys - they're grand but they're all black or white, I'd love to wear a different colour for a change.

When I was in dundrum on sat they had loads of black or white ones and then a purple kind also, that was pretty much it tho, size wise a big selection.

• Advertisement

Pennys do nursing bras?

Tesco used to do them, €7.50 each but they were discontinued in 2009.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Oral Slang

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Pennys do nursing bras?

Tesco used to do them, €7.50 each but they were discontinued in 2009.

Yeah pack of 2 white ones, 1 with blue polka dots, 1 with blue seam for a tenner or less and a black one with grey lace for about €8. Cant remember exact prices cos I got them about 2 months ago.

Oh, must check that out. Thanks. I got my €5 voucher from M&P site today but cant see anything as cheap as the bras.

Oral Slang wrote: »

There wasnt a huge amount, but I think the range of sizes in what they did have was better than the range online. I got the last F cups in the 3 I got. As far as I can remember the rest of them were plain black, white or nude colour as far as I can remember.
    The quality of them is fantastic though, they're so comfortable! And they're a nice cut- any other ones I have I can't wear under most of my tops cos they really are "boulder holders"!, these ones have a lovely shape.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 carann

Just a quick thank you to the OP this is a fantastic deal - Thanks:D:)

Mine arrived today by courier, (Target). They fit really well, but I did manage to order 1 maternity and 2 nursing bras, no idea how I did that, but I am delighted with the 3 of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭caprilicious

Thanks a million for the link fitzcoff!!

Initially I had a look, didn't see anything in my size so was going to leave it, however I'm going by my pre-pregnancy size.

I'm normally 36dd so ordered 40dd, hopefully they'll do the job.
    If nothing I'm sure they will do for the few weeks after birth as I had mammaries to put Dolly parton to shame last time :o

Great to get such a deal, I saved €69 on the 3 I bought, happy days! :D

Just like to add that all the bras have 8 possible fastner options, like 8 places to close the bras so you can make them really small is you have to. The 40dd fits me fine even though I am measuring a 38d by the usual way of measuring.

Advertisement