Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

older men

Options
  • 04-01-2012 1:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

I just came in to say that I utterly adore older men within reason - clean, washed, nicely dressed, nice smelling.
    I'm 29 and I'm more attracted to older men like was with someone who was 63 recently and am attracted to two men who are at a guess 65 (hot, hot, hot).

Just saying

Love you all lots

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭dave3004

It's probably coz you have a lot in common with them……They love sleep too !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,876 ✭✭✭Spread

ilovesleep wrote: »
    I just came in to say that I utterly adore older men within reason - clean, washed, nicely dressed, nice smelling.
    I'm 29 and I'm more attracted to older men like was with someone who was 63 recently and am attracted to two men who are at a guess 65 (hot, hot, hot).

Just saying

Love you all lots

Hey ilovesleep! You're not my wife ....... are you? Oops just reread and saw your age :D
    dave3004 wrote: »
    It's probably coz you have a lot in common with them……They love sleep too !

Oi! I get the impression that you are a young fella who lacks the, er, staying power of an older man :)

However, you'll have a crack at it when you are going silver round the edges.
    She seems a nice girl who's not in the chase for a well off with a bad cough type of guy

• Registered Users Posts: 7,698 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

A psychologist would have a field day with you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Pulsating Star

ilovesleep wrote: »
    I utterly adore older men within reason - clean, washed, nicely dressed, nice smelling.

With the right motivation I'm sure I could do all that, within reason of course;)
    Don't be a stranger now !

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Godsentme

I'm dreamin:eek: I can tick all your boxes ++. PM me immediately!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,633 ✭✭✭✭OldGoat

Thread is chaos bound. I can hear trolls circling and waiting to pounce.
    /Thread

I'm older than Minecraft goats.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement