Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1/10 shot challenge

Options
  • 03-01-2012 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭

Hi all im interested to find out how many 1/10 shots really do come in im going to start off with a virtual euro and see how far i get by just backing 1/10 shots if i get upta 20 euro ill do it properly and start with a 10er.

Im starting of with a sao paulo youth cup match between Flamengo RJ and Aquidauanense. Flamengo are 1/10 to win the match so it starts here......

Flamengo to win €1 @ 1/10 returns €1.10

Hope you enjoy the read :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 785 ✭✭✭ILikeBananas

To get to 20 from 1 will be really difficult. The problem with this type of bet is that you're going to be putting your entire bankroll on the line each and every time and eventually one of those 1/10 shots isn't going to come through. To get from E1 to E20 will take 33 consecutive wins. That's an epic streak! The law of averages would say that you'll be doing well to reach E4. Best of luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭markc91

To get to 20 from 1 will be really difficult. The problem with this type of bet is that you're going to be putting your entire bankroll on the line each and every time and eventually one of those 1/10 shots isn't going to come through. To get from E1 to E20 will take 33 consecutive wins. That's an epic streak! The law of averages would say that you'll be doing well to reach E4. Best of luck!

Thanks but as i said im just doing it for a bitta fun and to see how far i could get with my "pretend" euro but i understand how hard it would be to win 33 in a row but sure no harm in trying.

Advertisement