Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction button weird

Options
  • 03-01-2012 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭

infraction.jpg

See the little line sticking out of the infraction...it's been there for a while (a few weeks maybe), only remembered to report it now. The line is part of the infraction button and links to it.

Appearing in SRWare Iron browser (chrome derivative) and Opera on windows 7 but not in Firefox.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Have you cleared your cache?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Just did there, and the line is still appearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

In that case, I imagine it's a browser issue, maybe they don't do HTML as to W3C spec? Is it like that on Chrome?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Paddy

I see the problem, it's an underline being applied by the built in stylesheet in chrome. Minor enough fix, will take a look at it tomorrow.

Thanks for pointing it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Gordon wrote: »
    In that case, I imagine it's a browser issue, maybe they don't do HTML as to W3C spec? Is it like that on Chrome?
    Say what now?

*runs off to google before embarrassing myself*
    I see the problem, it's an underline being applied by the built in stylesheet in chrome. Minor enough fix, will take a look at it tomorrow.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Thanks paddy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭Boards.ie: Paddy

Should be fixed now.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement