Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Pumps.ie app - how up to date are the prices?

Options
  • 03-01-2012 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭

As they don't seem to be accurate?

Today in Galway a couple of of stations were 4/5/6 cent wrong, of course pumps.ie being cheaper than the stations themselves, but one spot was 6 cent off the mark for diesel.

Anybody know how often they're updated?

As it seems it's not much use if it's giving an inaccurate price :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

I think it tells you on it who it was last updated by & when.

When it locates your local pumps it gives you the price then under that the date last updated then under that the distance from your current location.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,696 ✭✭✭✭listermint

they are updated by the users, so you can help by updating them.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Jemmy wrote: »
    I think it tells you on it who it was last updated by & when.

When it locates your local pumps it sgives you the price then under that the date last updated then distance from your location.

Ahhh, didn't see the extra drop down menu, it does give a last updated time.

My local station: Last updated on 21/9/2011 @ 1.44.9 :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,385 ✭✭✭Jemmy

Col200sx wrote: »
    Ahhh, didn't see the extra drop down menu, it does give a last updated time.

My local station: Last updated on 21/9/2011 @ 1.44.9 :eek:

Get updating so! :p

Advertisement