Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Word of warning - PTSB/ Alliance House insurance

Options
  • 03-01-2012 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭

Sorry for digging up an old thread but just a word of warning to people. I took out the half price house insurance with Permanent TSB through Alliance. Received my renewal in Dec gone but ignored it when I seen the quote and took up insurance with a different company.

Just happened to check my online banking to see they were still deducting on the direct debit even though I did not renew. Contacted Alliance today to be informed that they automatically renew your policy unless you contact them to cancel.

Funny thing is they dont even send out a new policy to you. They agreed to refund the last deduction made in Dec.

So if you took one out and failed to cancel ..... check your direct debits now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement