Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports Physio Dublin

Options
  • 03-01-2012 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭

I've a long standing winged crapula (em, crap scapula) which I'm finally sorting out.

Also today I strained/tore my hip flexor doing split squats as a nice bonus.

So I'm looking for a sports physio in Dublin North or City Centre if anyone has recommendations? Ideally one who has experience with shoulder issues.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭gary_bre

Hi Sugar Free

Sport Med Ireland in city centre is very good. They are little expensive the last time i was there (prices might have dropped since) but got me sorted with knee injury.

http://www.sportsmedireland.ie/

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Orla sometihng, formerly with sports med ireland, now with functional training ireland (I believe) sorted mine out right quick a few years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

Hanley wrote: »
    Orla sometihng, formerly with sports med ireland, now with functional training ireland (I believe) sorted mine out right quick a few years ago.

Sampson? Great physio.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭Sugar Free

Thanks for the replies. I think Magorrian is the surname. I've actually been to her before while at sportsmed (i had wondered where she had gone) and she was excellent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 21,981 ✭✭✭✭Hanley

Sampson? Great physio.

No no... Orla from Functional Training Ireland ;)

http://functionaltraining.ie/about-us/our-team/

• Advertisement
Advertisement