Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Live APN

Options
  • 03-01-2012 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭

Anyone having problems with the Vodafone Live APN over the last week or two? It just stopped working for me and get an error page when I try to access any website. It was working perfectly up until then and I didnt change any settings myself :(
    Email and things still seem to work, it's just trying to access any websites..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

ive not had any noticable issues. do you get issues with websites all the time or just sometimes? do you have proxy settings saved for the live apn or are you using without the proxy? what phone are you using?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭DMBandit

Hasnt worked at all in the last two weeks and never had a problem before that. I have a HTC Desire for over a year and havent touched the APN settings. There is a proxy entered in my settings, its 10.24.59.100.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

take out the proxy settings and see if that helps any.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭DMBandit

Did that, worked a treat, thanks!

Advertisement