Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deux Ex: Human Revolution €17.98 New at GameStop

Options
  • 02-01-2012 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭

Gamestop have this at €17.98 as part of their Xmas / new year sales. There are others too, the only one I seen in my local was Dead Rising: Off The Record.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,002 ✭✭✭mad m

Seen this on Zavvi for cheaper I think...Only 99p delivery.

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭snalan

If you buy off Zavvi you could be caught with customs so be careful, was caught for 16euro for pirates of the caribbean box set off them recently:mad: so I sent them back

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

snalan wrote: »
    If you buy off Zavvi you could be caught with customs so be careful, was caught for 16euro for pirates of the caribbean box set off them recently:mad: so I sent them back

Are they not based in England:confused:

Anyway,
    Would advise anyone who is thinking of buying it, To avoid GameStop. Amazon currently have it for cheaper(If you get your order over €25)
    Link - Select the normal edition.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

To those thinking of buying from Gamestop it's worth taking the time to read this thread first, it will make you think twice about buying from them -

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056484721

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭snalan

There stuff is posted from guersney on the channel Islands, so there should not be customs charge, but I no a few other people who have been charged also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

There stuff is posted from guersney on the channel Islands, so there should not be customs charge, but I no a few other people who have been charged also

Unfortunately if it's coming from there then they can indeed charge customs.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Joni23

The hut have it for 12e. I think delivery to Ireland is another 2. Is a great game though. I've been playing it all xmas.

http://www.thehut.com/games/platforms/ps3/deus-ex-3-human-revolution/10201858.html

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Joni23

Gone up to 15.50 now + 2 for delivery.
    Joni23 wrote: »
    The hut have it for 12e. I think delivery to Ireland is another 2. Is a great game though. I've been playing it all xmas.

http://www.thehut.com/games/platforms/ps3/deus-ex-3-human-revolution/10201858.html

• Registered Users Posts: 4,384 ✭✭✭Deep Thought

Are there any Zombies in this game?

Hate Friggin Zombies :eek:

The narrower a man’s mind, the broader his statements.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Got it from gamestop.ie
    Cheap game. It seems alright. Didn't really play it much to be honest. Wouldn't be mad about it but for the price its grand

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,855 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

The Channel Islands are not in the EU.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭andrewire

I bought this game today on Amazon for £9.99.

got the limited edition new for €15.98 in GAME

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭PhilieQuinn

Are there any Zombies in this game?

Hate Friggin Zombies :eek:

You shouldn't be friggin' zombies, you might catch something

Advertisement