Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Katkabin, or something similar

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭Blueprint

They used to have them in Petworld a few years back, but I don't know if they have them nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭Speedsie
    ¡arriba, arriba! ¡andale, andale!

Hi shewhomustbe... it looks like that site delivers to Ireland (they say they deliver world-wide).

That said, my cat sleeps in a dog kennel, he will not let the dogs near it at all.

It looks a bit like this, but I bought it years ago in a feed merchants.

Flat-Roof-Dog-House-D6074-.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

You could probably order one online or try phoning the company.

We got fully insulated dog kennels from petcosy.ie but they do cat ones as well afaik, they're fully insulated ie floor and sides and roof

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭Shewhomustbe...

I thought this might make a good substitute - katkabin official site say they're currently out of stock.
    The petcosy one looks fab but at €125/145 a touch on the steep side.
    http://www.petworld.ie/dog/dog-kennels/cheeko-cozy-crib-for-cabin-small.html

Advertisement