Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Radio Code.

Options
  • 02-01-2012 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭

Hi, I was wondering if anyone has software for coding delco car radios?...Ive have most but I cant do delco...thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

I can decode the cdr500 and also the cdr2005. Radio would have to come to my workshop.
    I can decode nearly all makes of car stereo
    based near Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭McP2011

I can decode the cdr500 and also the cdr2005. Radio would have to come to my workshop.
    I can decode nearly all makes of car stereo
    based near Galway.

Its a cdr500e..I thought these didnt have to be taken out of the car to be able to get the code?...ill probably just put in an aftermarket cd player now...out of interest how much do you charge?...cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭iamthemanwork

If you replace your radio you will loose controls on steering for volume etc. You will also loose some functions on lcd. The 2005 is NOT rectangular in shape if you are considering replacing it with an aftermarket unit.

Check your pm

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭McP2011

My car has the retangular radio...i dont care that the steering controls wont work ill be able to get them to work if i want them.

Advertisement