Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Garage Open Bank Holiday Monday 2nd Jan??

Options
  • 02-01-2012 12:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I've just had breakdown assistance out to my car (Skoda Fabia) and ive been told it will need to be towed to a garage to be sorted.

Does anyone know if there is a garage in Dublin 15 area that open on bank holiday monday 2nd Jan?? Or even anyone that is going to be open on tuesday as the person from AA said most garages may not be open til wed or thursday! :mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

Z1no wrote: »
    I've just had breakdown assistance out to my car (Skoda Fabia) and ive been told it will need to be towed to a garage to be sorted.

Does anyone know if there is a garage in Dublin 15 area that open on bank holiday monday 2nd Jan?? Or even anyone that is going to be open on tuesday as the person from AA said most garages may not be open til wed or thursday! :mad:

I know all the Atlas Autoservice centers are open on Tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,353 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Z1no wrote: »
    Or even anyone that is going to be open on tuesday as the person from AA said most garages may not be open til wed or thursday! :mad:

Complete BS, garages are going to give their employees paid days off when they could be servicing cars and selling new ones at their busiest time of the year?

Everywhere except schools will be open on Tuesday 3rd.

Advertisement