Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fender trim/ wheel arches chrome

Options
  • 01-01-2012 11:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Does any body know where I could get fender trim/ wheel arches in chrome for a 1999 Honda accord EX. I would preferably like to get them in Europe since the American companies only sell them for the left and drive models.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

user1 wrote: »
    Does any body know where I could get fender trim/ wheel arches in chrome for a 1999 Honda accord EX. I would preferably like to get them in Europe since the American companies only sell them for the left and drive models.

Tasty !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

If the US model is the same surley they would fit regardless of LHD..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

The US model accord is different to the euro model anyway.

I doubt you can get them here, we always had more taste in Europe I think(dodgy Mercedes accessories aside).

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Rust covers eh? :)

Rust covers eh? :)

They go well with neon washer jets, imitation type R badges and a large HONDA sunstrip too:eek::P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51,150 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

That model Accord is unique to Europe, the American and Japanese Accords of the time didn't share any body parts with the European model.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭user1

Does anybody know anywhere in the Uk/ Europe that supplies the chrome fender trim.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭OldmanMondeo

Think you will have to buy the chrome trim that you stick on, try halford, they might have something, or ebay.

Does anybody know anywhere in the Uk/ Europe that supplies the chrome fender trim.

Are you still asking about car specific trim? As said, it was never something that was in style in Europe so its doubtful that anyone will sell them here.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭user1

Yes but I did say MANUFACTURERS as well. In other words anyone that could fabricate a custom fender trim for the accord.

• Advertisement

Yes but I did say MANUFACTURERS as well. In other words anyone that could fabricate a custom fender trim for the accord.

The cost of having something like that custom fabricated would be prohibitively expensive IMO.

Parts like that are only cheap when they are mass produced.

Advertisement