Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog boarding Kennels Dublin south

Options
  • 01-01-2012 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭

Does anyone have any experience using a kennel if south Dublin? I need my two dogs minded for a week at the end of this month.
    Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Jackasaurus rex

http://www.yelp.ie/biz/dog-minder-dublin-wicklow-sandyford

This place looked after my mutt when I was away during the summer. She went to school with a sister of my Girlfriend so I knew they were trustworthy.

Its more of a dog minder than a kennels really. The dog will be kept in the house but have a huge enclosed field to play in

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭Smeefa

The DSPCA are brilliant, very very well looked after, clean and the dogs get walked at least 3 times a day.

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭TonyFella

http://www.yelp.ie/biz/dog-minder-dublin-wicklow-sandyford

This place looked after my mutt when I was away during the summer. She went to school with a sister of my Girlfriend so I knew they were trustworthy.

Its more of a dog minder than a kennels really. The dog will be kept in the house but have a huge enclosed field to play in

Thanks i just sent them a txt

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭boxerly

Nope,I wouldnt trust someone I dont know to just mind my dogs,especially on FB.I can see alot of people pretending to have dogs etc and taking their pick:(maybe Im just paranoid:)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 6,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

boxerly wrote: »
    Nope,I wouldnt trust someone I dont know to just mind my dogs,especially on FB.I can see alot of people pretending to have dogs etc and taking their pick:(maybe Im just paranoid:)

Don't reply to spam, report it please.

• Advertisement
Advertisement