Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Moskvich in Ireland

Options
  • 01-01-2012 8:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 212 ✭✭

Does anybody know what happened to the Moskvich (either 402/3 or 407) that was parked around the side of O'Neill's Arcade in Kilkee from 2001 or thereabouts until it disappeared around March?

I can't seem to get any concrete info on the car's whereabouts.

I was told some years back that there is another Moskvich, possibly a 408, parked somewhere in the South East, apparently next to a Ford Zodiac and a Merc of some class or other.

Can anyone help me out here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭G Luxel

They were sold in the Uk until 1975 when they got very bad reviews in the motoring press. I do remember a van driven around in a nearby town up to about the early 1980s. :)

Advertisement