Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Due March 2012 Thread

Options
  • 01-01-2012 2:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

hi is anyone else reading due in march 2012 and how are you preparing / doing so far. i am just really starting my preparations. i have yet to book my classes, was considering a gentle birth class and a normal one day class to get started as i really dont know anything.

have been reading up and ordering books.

have had no major issues etc apart from my considerable lack of a clue as first baby. i know a good bit about babies, but nothing about birth and labour really as have avoided any related stories thus far until recently.

all the best

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭PonyP

Hello Estar,
    I am due at the end of March and it's my first pregancy. I am really looking forward to having the baby in my arms but have been a bit scared to read certain chapters of my two pregancy books as I am a bit nervous about labour! Apart from my two pregnancy books and a few prenatal yoga classes, I haven't really done much else. Thankfully, I have been feeling pretty good, apart from a few bouts of sickness in the first few weeks. Hope you are feeling okay too? Where are you having your baby? I am going to the Coombe :)

Advertisement