Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Norovirus and Methotrexate

Options
  • 01-01-2012 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

The other thread has been closed, it wouldn't allow me to post to it.
    Thank you so much for your replies, it's great to get some advice. I've been taking extra fluids and diorolytes for a few days now, I'll just stay in bed and continue on. Every has had this bug around me and is back on their feet. I'm still in bed ......it's just so horrible.
    All advice welcome x

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

the other thread was closed because noone here can give you advice regarding your condition, current meds and what you should be doing now. as I said in the other thread, you need to discuss your specific situation with your pharmacist or doctor.

thread closed- please don't start another one on the same issue as that too will be closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement