Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What else is there?

Options
  • 01-01-2012 2:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

hey. i givin up drinkin because ive made so many bad choices under da influence. bad times outweigh da gud). i a single man, work over 60 hrs a week and drinkin was a kind of a release for me. but i knew it was gettin da better of me. thing is , da hrs i work make for very unsocialable hours, (apart frm pub obviously). so i dunno wat else is der

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,093 ✭✭✭Amtmann

dtreaty wrote: »
    hey. i givin up drinkin because ive made so many bad choices under da influence. bad times outweigh da gud). i a single man, work over 60 hrs a week and drinkin was a kind of a release for me. but i knew it was gettin da better of me. thing is , da hrs i work make for very unsocialable hours, (apart frm pub obviously). so i dunno wat else is der

Hi dtreaty. Please don't use txt spk on Boards.ie. Type every word fully. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭derealbadger

Tremelo wrote: »
    Hi dtreaty. Please don't use txt spk on Boards.ie. Type every word fully. Thanks.

Y

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Because it can really annoying trying to decypher a post and the majority of people won't even bother. As a result, people don't respond and the topic dies a death :)

Advertisement