Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A year without mustard is a year without hope.

Options
  • 01-01-2012 12:07am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭

Good morrow gentle denizens of the mustard forum. A spicy and golden yellow new years to you all.

Let 2012 be the year of mustard! Although let's be honest, every year is the year of mustard.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

There's a place in Cork near me that does this footlong garlic and herb sausage in a fresh bun with the most delicious honey mustard.

Soon as I'm done visiting the parents in Galway, I'm heading there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭dunnaman93

Sarky wrote: »
    There's a place in Cork near me that does this footlong garlic and herb sausage in a fresh bun with the most delicious honey mustard.

Soon as I'm done visiting the parents in Galway, I'm heading there.

Where abouts is that?

Sounds delicious! :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

strobe wrote: »
    Good morrow gentle denizens of the mustard forum. A spicy and golden yellow new years to you all.

Let 2012 be the year of mustard! Although let's be honest, every year is the year of mustard.

If I could issue a gold star for best post of 2012 strobe, I'd give it to you.
    Yes, I know it's a tad early for such statements, but I'm doubting anything could possible top this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Beruthiel wrote: »
    If I could issue a gold star for best post of 2012 strobe, I'd give it to you.
    Yes, I know it's a tad early for such statements, but I'm doubting anything could possible top this.

It was posted in 2011. :p

But I echo your sentiments and nominate it for the gold star for best post last year. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭cristoir

I don't think I have tried mustard.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 90 ✭✭windingo

Mustard for all the things.

Let us spread mustard and good cheer this year.

Advertisement