Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nostradamus gets it wrong again

• 31-12-2011 8:04pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭

Turns out Nostradamus was a fraud afterall. What happened to world war three starten and the world enden? The only man who was capabable of starting it is now dead (chunky lee chong rip). so whats the story?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,439 ✭✭✭Kevin Duffy

paky wrote: »
    Turns out Nostradamus was a fraud afterall. What happened to world war three starten and the world enden? The only man who was capabable of starting it is now dead (chunky lee chong rip). so whats the story?

Sure anyone could start it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,528 ✭✭✭cml387

Paky,did you just wake up after a 12 year sleep?
    Nostradamus is so 20th century.It's all Mayan calenders now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,822 ✭✭✭sunflower27

cml387 wrote: »
    Paky,did you just wake up after a 12 year sleep?
    Nostradamus is so 20th century.It's all Mayan calenders now.

True, hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas as it was the last one ;)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

Einstein once said. I know not what weapons will be used for WW3 but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭Stiffler2

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Stiffler2 wrote: »
    Einstein once said. I know not what weapons will be used for WW3 but WW4 will be fought with sticks and stones

Einstein once said, but Stiffler2 twice said ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,514 ✭✭✭PseudoFamous

His son could be a thousand times worse. Kim Jong-Il acted like a toddler who wanted all the sweets, I wouldn't have thought him much capable of starting a world war.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

...The only man who was capabable of starting it is now dead (chunky lee chong rip).

I don't think the world is just as safe, just yet just because he's popped his clogs!
    WW3 can still happen due to other reasons!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,152 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

The people who interpreted the works of Nostradumus got the interpretation wrong.:p

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

ejmaztec wrote: »
    The people who interpreted the works of Nostradumus got the interpretation wrong.:p

...As with the Mayan calendar.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭SpannerMonkey

are you joking he looks like a saint compared to his young fella that just took over , hes a nut case

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

ejmaztec wrote: »

Yes, ****ing retards thought his warning about the rise of Hisler was Hitler. The river Hisler did indeed rise and flood it's banks, killing thousands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭Freddie59

His son could be a thousand times worse. Kim Jong-Il acted like a toddler who wanted all the sweets, I wouldn't have thought him much capable of starting a world war.

He might start one..........but he won't fcuking finish it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Lord Blackwood once said "Death is only the beginning"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Einstein also said that nothing can travel faster then the speed of light, but who's laughing now Einstein. *Shakes fist at the air Professor Hubert J. Farnsworth*;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭SillyMcCarthy

It's modern day 'interpretations' about Nostradamous that have not come to pass. They haven't fully understood the great mans mind, his inner thoughs & wisdom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,916 ✭✭✭RonMexico

He was just an old geezer that liked to get loaded and talk ****e.

1:03 onwards covers the Nostradamus nonsense, he really was just a crappy poet

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,575 ✭✭✭Downlinz

From my understanding his prediction relates to the 21st December 2012 (i.e. nearly 12 months away) where he predicts earth will be struck by a comet (visible for 7 days prior to impact) and it'll cause severe destruction to parts of Europe causing the collapse of some countries (UK and Italy are mentioned). He also says China will take advantage of the situation, causing World War III for global dominance and succeed.

Not sure what this thread relates to, his comet prediction next December is pretty clear.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Einstein was right, World War 3 will be fought over a doomsday device ala Escape from L.A. World War 4 will then begin after the button has been pushed by Snake Plissken.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

That's a load of crap.
    Have you not seen the fourth Planet of the Apes?
    Or was it the third?
    I can't remember.

Anyway, there was a nuke involved.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

Iran testing long range weapons
    hung small young in korea
    america broke
    Im starting a weapons company
    profit!!!!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Downlinz wrote: »
    From my understanding his prediction relates to the 21st December 2012 (i.e. nearly 12 months away) where he predicts earth will be struck by a comet (visible for 7 days prior to impact) and it'll cause severe destruction to parts of Europe causing the collapse of some countries (UK and Italy are mentioned). He also says China will take advantage of the situation, causing World War III for global dominance and succeed.

Not sure what this thread relates to, his comet prediction next December is pretty clear.

I saw this in a dream to, thats kind of weird. I should lay of the opium.

Downlinz wrote: »

My main problem with your post would be that he never made a prediction even remotely similar to that pile of crap you just posted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Chunky Lee Chong was from GTA III.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,243 ✭✭✭LighterGuy

Shouldnt we wait till 2013 before saying he was full of crap? :P

After all, he said the dark years were 2008-2012. Not the start of 2012 :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,456 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Chunky Lee Chong was from GTA III.

That rat has sold his last stir fry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,543 ✭✭✭JerryHandbag

Our Saviour will be John Cusack.

Twas on telly the other night

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

I will ignore your spelling for the moment... did Nostradamus specifically state that we would never reach 2012?

I don't think so... I think he stated the world would come to an end SOME TIME during 2012.

• Advertisement
Advertisement