Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Evangelion 3.0 title announced

Options
  • 31-12-2011 5:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭

So we FINALLY know what it's called!

Evangelion 3.0: You can (not) redo

Set for a Fall 2012 release in Japanese cinemas. 4.0 is set for a 2013 release.

Source is here.

GET HYPE!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,103 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Suitably Engrish ;)

This is my most anticipated film in many, many years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

I've just realised that I'll probably be in Japan for the release of 4.0! I'll be there from Summer 2013 to Summer 2014 so please lads, release it during that time frame >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 18,701 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Konata wrote: »
    I've just realised that I'll probably be in Japan for the release of 4.0! I'll be there from Summer 2013 to Summer 2014 so please lads, release it during that time frame >_>

Oh? Do tell!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,164 ✭✭✭Konata

K.O.Kiki wrote: »
    Oh? Do tell!

College! My 3rd year is spent in uni in Japan wooooo!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,103 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

I was in Japan when 2.0 was released. Unfortunately I'd seen like one episode of the anime and was just like 'oh, that's nice'. Went to see Harry Potter instead.

But the country's Evangelion obsession got me to check the whole saga out when I got home, and was lucky enough to see big screen, subtitled 2.0 at the anime fest in Dublin a few months later :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement