Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

80s Wrestling video podcast! (Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior) #12 & Q&A!

Options
  • 31-12-2011 5:45pm
    Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, during the summer myself and a few friends decided to get our own wrestling podcast off the ground. There are a good few out there so I decided to go for something unique! It's called OSW Review (Old School Wrestling Review)

We review old WWF events from the 80s, in chronological order, starting at WrestleMania 1! The show is us reviewing the pay-per-view, while going over storylines, backstage scandal and what happened to these guys afterwards; and having a laugh about it all, set to VIDEO footage of the show! After that we show a quick clip of a wrestler in a TV or movie to finish off the show.

We're all irish, longtime wrestling fans, Hosted by myself (Jay Hunter); panel members are Steve (aka V1), Steve (Mr. OOC) and Niall (Neo). Check it out :) Not convinced? Check out our opening video!

Click the pic below for the first episode, or click here!

oswreviewtvforblog.jpg

Comments

Advertisement