Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Is my Wrestlemania ticket fake?

• 30-12-2011 11:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Guys I need some help...
    I bought a ticket from a guy off Craigslist..it seemed dodgy from the outset..but anyway i paid him 900 dollars for a ticket sitting in F02, 5 rows from the front...
    He ended up sending me a ticketmaster ticketfast ticket...
    I do not think its real for the following reasons:
    1) No price on the ticket.
    2) The ticket says "Row 5" as opposed to "Row E" which is how the the online seating chart describes the layout.
    3) The seat number does not correspond to the the available seats on the online seating chart...i.e. my ticket says Seat Number 3 (for example) however the seats in Row E are only between Seats 18 and Seats 9.
    4) It says purchased by "ticket agency name"

I have tried phoning ticketmaster to confirm whether the tickets are genuine but they wont help.
    Does anyone have a ticketfast ticket and can clarify whether it sounds genuine?
    Thanks Guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 526 ✭✭✭Initium

I´m so sorry for you, but you shouldn-t bought any ticket from Craiglist, that place is full of scammers. Sorry about that! :( And go to the police station to track that ****er down.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

Did you pay by Credit Card or meet and pay cash? If you paid by credit card, report it to the credit card company straight away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 jfk255

I paid by direct bank transfer..I have asked my bank to try and reclaim the money

Advertisement