Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Funderland 2011/2012

Options
  • 30-12-2011 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Does anybody know how much each ride cost's in funderland this year. Not the wristband, i know that costs €23 but just wondering if its worth my while getting a wrist band or going on the handful of rides i would be going on anyways!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Sorry I have no idea,actually only noticed today while passing the RDS that it was on,I must have missed all the adds. You do have an alternative if it proves too expensive,the Christmas wonder land thingy is on in Kilmainham although I must admit I don't know their prices either:(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭byrner88

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭WhyGoBald

Haven't been this year, but as far as I remember they were usually around €2.50-€3 last year.

I was disappointed that neither of my favourite rides were there last year - the Flying Carpet and the ride that looks like an octopus. Anyone know if either are back this year? (I'm not revealing my age for fear of mockery.)

Advertisement