Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any advice?

Options
  • 30-12-2011 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

My cat, Annie had been acting strange over Christmas. I discovered a cut, about an inch long on her back just by her tail. Brought her to the vet, he gave an antibiotic shot and tablets for her. When she was at home she hid in the upstairs bathroom for two days. She has been eating a small amount but has been acting scared. This morning she used my bed as a litter tray and then got out our kitchen window and hasn't been back home. I'm very concerned because of the wound, her scared behaviour and that she has to start taking the antibiotic tablet today and have her anti inflammatory. Any advice on how to get her home?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭clicli

Panic over, she is home now :D

Advertisement