Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Not Paid this week.

Options
  • 30-12-2011 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭

heya, just a quick question. my work place is with ulster bank. I get paid on a friday weekly. I was a christmas temp. Finished on the 24th but worked three days of the sales after xmas and finished yesterday. But I checked my bank account today, Im with BOI and I wasnt paid for last weeks work and I should be paid for this weeks next week, this was around 10 o clock i checked this morn. I thought Id be paid around 12 last night. Is there usually a delay when you finish or are ulster bank different? thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭IrishEyes19

since most banks only reopened yesterday, would that make a difference. any info appreciated thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,183 ✭✭✭dvpower

Is it possible that the people processing the temps payroll were on leave over Christmas and this has delayed payment? Have you received a payslip?

Could you just ring them and ask? If you normally get paid on Friday and they haven't said anything to the contrary, then you should be getting paid on time.

i have the same problem:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,668 ✭✭✭nlgbbbblth

Next processing day for banks is Tuesday 3 January.

Whatever is credited to your account on 3 January should be available from the ATM from Saturday morning 31st.

Nothing happens over the weekend.

In a normal week the clearing system updates five nights a week (Monday to Friday). Nothing happens on a Saturday or Sunday night.

Check your account Saturday morning.

If the funds aren't there then the earliest they'll be there is Wednesday morning.

Advertisement