Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW M3 95'

Options
  • 30-12-2011 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭

Hello All,

Looking at e36 m3's at the moment!

This ones standing out from the crowd, looks nice and clean!

http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2490349

its been on done deal a while but maybe thats the market at the moment.

I know its non evo but apparently it was a stronger car too..280bhp is plenty.

Nice NCT too, anybody on here owns it?

Regards

Damo

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Google his number and two questions about "diffs" come up.

Also, that background is from Hinchys Opel garage in Limerick so he either works there or is selling the car from there.

To me it's lacking a little something, not sure what though?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭B00MSTICK

Also, that background is from Hinchys Opel garage in Limerick so he either works there or is selling the car from there.

His username on one forum is "jhinchy" so I assume he's related.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭damo86

Says he's open to trade ins so guess he works at a garage.

Lacking something you say..it missing a spoiler, but sometimes its a popular mod in the states oddly enough.

Might give the guy a buzz, sure no harm!!

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭JerCotter7

Same engine as the 3.2 just has single vanos instead of dual.

The fog lights look hideous but the alcantara interior is lovely. It's a rarer interior as well compared to leather from what I have seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭JJJJNR

Nice example, and it looks well minded from the pics. Cant say I know much about them mechanically but have always liked them, on the pictures that one looks well worth the asking, then again as long as its got the full s/h etc you may get a couple of euro off for a quick sale.

Manual as well...mmmm

• Advertisement

Agree on the fog lamps, who on earth possessed themselves to install those!

Easy fix...Ebay!!

Manual all the way....only way I role.

Giving the guy a ring today..I'll keep ye posted on progress! :)

D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

I had that alcantara interior in my E36...it was my favourite interior out of all the cars I've owned. So comfortable, and looked the business. Damn that M3 is cheap, I'd love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

I really don't like Alcantara, it doesn't age well and ends up as little balls of suede hanging off the seat which eventually tear away. I'm no fan of the e36 M3 either. A friend had one for the longest time, beautiful example - so much so BMW asked to borrow it for the launch of the e92 M3. I got a spin in it at the time and was completely underwhelmed by the power. My JCW at the time would have left it for dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

I'd be going for an E46 M3 if I were you damo. Personally I much prefer it. Tax is the same and you have more power.

Granted you won't get one for that money but they are still affordable if you have your head around the tax.

Thanks for the replies, going to see it next week.

Not too far away from where I live too so no harm.

I have a golf mk5 for running around so this will be second weekend car. Might be doing the odd track day with it too.

I was looking at e46 alright but if I was going that route i would be using it as a main car as there is a considerable price difference (for a decent well looked after one!).

Have a soft spot for the e36's!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

damo86 wrote: »
    Might be doing the odd track day with it too.

Myself, Sarah and Karl will all have to come watch you do that. It won't end well!! :pac::pac:

Famous last words!!!!

Might have a better chance with that thing then the golf to be honest haha!

Advertisement