Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vets in Cabra/Phibsborough area?

Options
  • 30-12-2011 12:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hey all, was just wondering if anybody can point me in the direction of a good vet in Cabra/Phibsborough or surrounding areas? Got a puppy (shih-tzu), she would normally go to our family vet, but that's in Mayo and I will be moving her up to Phibsborough in 2 weeks. I know I could just google, but I'd prefer to pick a vet on first hand advice, not just what google throws up in the search results. Sorry if there's a thread on something like this already! Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,865 ✭✭✭✭January

Active Vet Care http://www.activevetcare.ie/cabra-vet

I use their clinic in Clonsilla and it's fantastic.

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭guppy

January wrote: »
    Active Vet Care http://www.activevetcare.ie/cabra-vet

I use their clinic in Clonsilla and it's fantastic.

my mam and I use their botanic clinic (almost opposite the botanic gardens entrance) for our dogs/cats and find them great. Just wait till next week when the usual vets are back if you can

• Registered Users Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Zadkiel

The Cabra road between Downeys bar and the Fish Bar Take away.
    We brought all our pets there.
    Nice people.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,021 ✭✭✭✭tk123

guppy wrote: »
    my mam and I use their botanic clinic (almost opposite the botanic gardens entrance) for our dogs/cats and find them great. Just wait till next week when the usual vets are back if you can

+1 for them from us. Well from me anyways- I don't think the dog is too pushed :pac::pac::pac:

Advertisement