Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good beer in Kilarney?

Options
  • 30-12-2011 12:01am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭

Myself and the better half are going to Kilarney for NYE for two nights and I was wondering if anyone knew of a bar in the town that served craft/micro brewed beers? Extra thanks if Leann Follain is served!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭iambrazil

Courtneys - http://www.courtneysbar.com/Welcome.html

not sure if they still sell O'Hara's but it's probably the best place to go. a good choice of bottled beers from around the world. I doubt there's anywhere in Killarney that'll have anything better.

• Registered Users Posts: 732 ✭✭✭poitinstill

i think killarney is still a bit of a dessert for craft beer but i hear that will change in the comming year.....plans are a foot.
    maybe the dingle brewing crowd or cul dorcha might have outlets there now ? try contact them direct if no one can answer here.

Advertisement