If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quote for LG 42LV355U

Options
  • 29-12-2011 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi,

Can you give me a quote for the LG 42LV355U?

I also need to get a loftbox or something else so I can set up sky in other rooms in my house.

Thanks,
    Paul
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,474 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Dave

Hi Paul,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

We don't stock the 42 LV355U or LV355T anymore. :(

I might have a display 37 LV355U if you were interested?

Any other screens you had in mind?

Let me know what you think.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭paulztag

Hi Dave, Thanks.

Its a 42 I'm looking for. Can you suggest any other 42 alternative, preferably an LG LED but doesn't have to be.

Thanks.
    Paul

• Company Representative Posts: 17,160 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Paul.

At the moment we can get the following screens which may suit.

LG 42LV550T priced at £549.95 ( Stock due end of week)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/led-tv/lg/42lv550t/lg-42lv550

Samsung UE40D5520 priced at £479.95 (Stock also Due end of week)
    http://www.richersounds.com/product/lcd-tv/samsung/ue40d5520/sams-ue40d5520

We could ship the LG for £30 but the samsung would need collected form the Belfast store as it is an instore only purchase.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

<Snip>

Hi Avalanche.

I have checked Currys website and they are showing the 42LV550T at £549.00 which is the same price as us? They are also showing it as out of stock.

Currys website will not ship products to the south of Ireland. Are you based in the North or the South?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭paulztag

Thanks for the replies, I'm in Leitrim so the Currys in Enniskillen is only about 35min from me.

My Limit would be about €560 thats why I was looking at the 42lv355. I was also looking at the LG 42LV450U in Currys for €549.99. Do you have it in Stock?

Thanks

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@avalanche,

Please take a moment to read the Charter here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564744, particularly the part that says
    Please note that this forum is for interraction with Richersounds. References to other retailers are not appropriate here, other than if you're directly and genuinely asking for a price-match from Richersounds.

and
    # As a general principle, if you're not asking Richersounds for a quote/information/involved in a deal here, it's usually best to proceed with caution. A more judicious approach to interventions and expressing opinions is needed here than would otherwise prevail in a general discussion area, such as the Home Entertainment Forums.

# If you see a post which is looking for a quote or advice from RS, please resist the urge to offer your opinion ! Such queries are not an open invitation for posters to make suggestions etc, these queries should be left to RS to answer. If queries or requests for quotes attracted everyone's opinion, the forum would be unworkable. This is not intended to prevent the usual chat and banter which you will regularly see on the RS forum.

Ritz.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭_AVALANCHE_

Hi Avalanche.

I have checked Currys website and they are showing the 42LV550T at £549.00 which is the same price as us? They are also showing it as out of stock.

Currys website will not ship products to the south of Ireland. Are you based in the North or the South?
    £550 converted is €663.......£30 Delivery converted is €36 = Total of €700.

42LV550T in Currys Ireland is €670, free delivery during sale period or €20 after (I don't know when sale period end/ended), so this model is cheaper in Ireland.

The Ritz wrote: »
    Mod Comment:

@avalanche,

Please take a moment to read the Charter here http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055564744, particularly the part that says

and

Ritz.
    Hi Ritz,

I replied above as I was asked a question, can I ask why this Forum is like this? Anyone can answer in Currys Forum and I think it's better for it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment:

@avalanche,

As your post was made in response to Kenny's comment on the thread I'll leave it stand, but please take note of the Charter and do not intervene in threads in this way again.

As for your question
    ....can I ask why this Forum is like this? Anyone can answer in Currys Forum and I think it's better for it.

The answer is in the Charter - This is a commercial forum and queries here are for Richersounds to answer, not an opportunity for any passing Boardie to offer their opinion/whatever. This forum has operated this way very succerssfully for both RS and Boardies more or less from the outset and the Charter explains the rules pretty clearly.

The issue of whether any other forum is better with different (or no) rules is a matter of opinion and is down to the judgement/personal choice of the promoters of that forum.

If you want to pursue this line of discussion any further, please feel free to do so by PM with me, but leave this thread free for Richersounds to deal with the OP.

Thanks,

Ritz.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭dixiefly

Hi Paul,

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.

We don't stock the 42 LV355U or LV355T anymore. :(

I might have a display 37 LV355U if you were interested?

Any other screens you had in mind?

Do you still have the LV355U? Can you PM me a price if you do.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭dixiefly

dixiefly wrote: »
    Do you still have the LV355U? Can you PM me a price if you do.

Thanks

Is this still in stock?

Hi Dixiefly.

Sorry but the LG 42LV355U are now finished with ourselves :(

The 42LV550T mentioned below is the only 42" LED by LG available to use at the moment (Without 3D - 3D versions availble).

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.