Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 29-12-2011 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭

How come I only discovered this band recently? They're class! Most of my friends never heard of them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

I've always misread their name as 911 which would go a long way to explaining why I've never listened to them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 791 ✭✭✭Shreddingblood

Malice wrote: »
    I've always misread their name as 911 which would go a long way to explaining why I've never listened to them :)
    Haha! That's understandable, I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Damn. Now they are a blast from the past. Remember a lot of their stuff on heavy rotation in some of the rock/metal clubs in the early to mid 90's.

Probably still have a few of their earlier releases in my collection. Must give them a bit of a listen today as they are a decent enough band

• Registered Users Posts: 1,442 ✭✭✭MickShamrock

Heard of this band ages ago and knew there was a reason I never bothered listening to them in depth. First video refreshed my memory. Awful.

Advertisement