Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Family car for +/- 10k

Options
  • 29-12-2011 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭

Currently have a citroen berlingo van and a Mx5, need to sell both to get a car as we've a chizzler on the way...

Been looking around and I'm leaning towards an decent sized estate car. I occasionally need a decent bit of space to carry goods. Considering Citroen C5, Peugeot 407, VW Passat, C4 Grand Picasso.. At the top end pushing towards a 520d (If i save all my pennies!)

Is there any of these that would be better than the others or anything else I should consider? Has to be a diesel, ideally with air con and cruise control (I do a fair bit of motorway miles), ideally 2008 onwards for cheaper road tax...

Comments

Advertisement