Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question

Options
  • 29-12-2011 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

January 8 on the occasion of the twentieth Finale Orchestra of Christmas Charity in the Polish school in Balbriggan demonstration will take place first aid. Screenings will take place on average every half hour for children, parents and other people. I am a paramedic from Poland and I will participated in this show. There is one''maly''problem ... Well, not have the proper phantom. In this connection, I address the question whether anyone of you has the opportunity to lend a phantom of a day or knows where I can rent it?

I greet and thank you for every help.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,635 ✭✭✭xsiborg

medical wrote: »
    January 8 on the occasion of the twentieth Finale Orchestra of Christmas Charity in the Polish school in Balbriggan demonstration will take place first aid. Screenings will take place on average every half hour for children, parents and other people. I am a paramedic from Poland and I will participated in this show. There is one''maly''problem ... Well, not have the proper phantom. In this connection, I address the question whether anyone of you has the opportunity to lend a phantom of a day or knows where I can rent it?

I greet and thank you for every help.

you seem lost OP, this is the Mid-West forum, you may get more responses if you try here instead, the Kildare forum:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=936 ;)

Advertisement