Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Idea for a Sticky - Talent Pool

Options
  • 29-12-2011 7:39pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Just browsing and I see alot of people like me. Looking for work or something more permanent. I was thinking, how about a talent pool thread. Posters stick in there details, listing qualifications and areas of expertise. Of course, it might be an administrative issue, but an idea none the less.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,799 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

And it would be different from Monster.ie, how exactly? Apart from being browse-able by everyone in the world.

Sorry OP, I just can't see this idea flying.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Atleast you're honest. I felt boards might provide easier interaction between the Employer and Employee. I such it ain't without it's problems and someone pulling the píss.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 18,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatFromHue

Isn't what you propose the same as LinkedIn?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

Kind of similar, but for boards as I've seen alot of people offering work, odd jobs and skill swapping.

Advertisement