Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW 1998 318 ALLOYS

Options
  • 29-12-2011 7:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

As above lads can anyone confirm that 16inch alloys of a 98 318d will fit a 06 320d,as in the same centre bore.thanks in advanve,,,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭swhyte027

I can confirm yes the will the fitment on the hub is the same 100%

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭elaverty

swhyte027 wrote: »
    I can confirm yes the will the fitment on the hub is the same 100%

Can you be any more surer than 100per,,ah no,have you done this change before,,its just another lad has since told me he is fairly sure it wont,,,and i dont want to have to buy them to find out that they dont,,,,,thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 420 ✭✭swhyte027

Well I work in a BMW garage and I'm fairly confident that when have done that at some point the hub size should defo be the size now the arches I'm not sure about

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭elaverty

Thats good enough for me,,thanks,,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,574 ✭✭✭dharn

why would you want to put pre 1988 wheels on it ,as the are probably warped or cracked as they are at least 13 years old

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

Would the 06 not have run flat tyres on it? Are you going to fit RFT on to the E90? or just normal tyres?

From what i'm told RFT will not go onto the older alloys, but this might not be an issue for you.

Advertisement